Well, Kona has adjusted to Gavin! He is pretty protective of him and is not sure who he should lay near, Gavin's room or my room. Kona follows us around the house and is trying to decide which toys belong to him. Unfortunately he thinks Gavin's toys are fun to play with too! I think Gavin is starting to process this big brown furry thing in my face as he sometimes gets a little smile when Kona is wagging his tail! Oh, on another note, Gavin has had two successful nights sleeping! Yea :)


2 comments:
Way to go Gavin!
Sleeping through the night and have fun playing with your big brown furry Konaman.
Life is good, and you are growing so fast.
Keep the news coming
Love you all,
Mimi
Ahhh! -- How special. It looks like Gavin and Kona are going to be best friends. I can already see them romping together at Green Lake. Gavin seem to change each week. Your blog is great and I look forward to new photos and updates. Keep it up.
I love and miss you guys,
Nana
Post a Comment