Monday, October 8, 2007
2 months old!
Well, Gavin celebrated his 2 month birthday last Friday, October 5th. (By the way, happy belated anniversary Belts!) It is hard to believe it has been 2 months already. He went for his check-up on Monday and began the dreaded vaccine series. He was a trooper but boy, was he pissed! :) The doctor says he is "thriving" and "a very strong boy." The chunky monkey now weighs 13 lbs 8 oz and he is 24 1/2 inches long. Our next visit will be the 4 month check up in December. Oh, also Gavin and I belong to a group out here called PEPS (program for early parent support) We were lucky enough to be matched up with some really great moms and babies. We meet once a week and talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly. I have posted a pic of all the kids hanging out on the couch (Gavin is the second baby from the right).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Gavin is such an adorable baby. OK...maybe I'm just a little prejudice. He looks so grown up in his little jeans. Please tell Gavin that his Nana will be there in three weeks and is very excited to see him. We will have so much fun shopping with Mommy, walking around Green Lake with Kona and...of course...trick-or-treating.
Love and kisses,
Nana
Hey Gavin this is Aunt Tyra but Aunt Kelly won't let me be the aunt so i guess i will just have to be your cousin lol! Well anyway i miss u guys so much and i will do anything to come up there and see my cutest baby cousin Gavin! I miss u Tara and u too Bryan, Why i shouldn't forget Kona too and Of course the little one Gavin. I miss u guys so much and i hope to see u guys soon Best Wishes!
Love,
Aunt Tyra
P.S. or cousin
LOVE U GUYS!!!!
O Gavin u look so cute in all your pictures, and u are going to grow to be handsome just like your daddy Bryan.Tara is going to treat u a lot of great stuff and u are going to be a smart one. NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT! Just keep staying healthy Gavin and i pray for u every night to make sure u will grow up and be healthy and have a great life, and plus i am sure u will anyway cause u have two amazing parents and they will treat u well. LOVE YA!!!!!
TYRA
That's a lot of babies!
Way to go Gavin, your first Boys & Girls Club. You all look pretty clam at this meeting, but just wait a couple months and the Mom's will be the ones on the couch(worn out from keeping up with ya'll:)I look forward to that picture too. Gavin you look so happy and healthy, and your growing way to fast, it won't we long before your asking Mom & Dad for your first set of wheels.
Love & Miss you all,
Mimi
He is getting so big!! I can't believe it has been two months!! Crazy!! Enjoy everything. Thanks for the pictures. It is fun to here about the adventure. Miss you tons, and love you Melis
Hey there!
I'm so glad you guys are doing a blog! It's so much more fun than trying to keep up with a baby book!
Gavin is such a cutie. I hope I get to spend more time around him. We'll have to if he and Sammy are going to become buds...
Take care -
Steph
Post a Comment