Hope you enjoy! Check back often for new postings.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
3 Months Old!!!
Gavin turned 3 months old yesterday! He is growing so fast and seems to be getting chunkier by the day. Check out his rolls in the diaper shot! Not too much else to report. Thanks for all the posts. Gavin and I enjoy reading them :)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Gavin, Great pictures, 1st: you look surprised!!:) 2nd: OK let's rumble, I can take ya 3rd: I'm just kidding-I'm too cute 4th: Is your mother feeding you Miracle Grow-or what. How you have grown and what a cutie pie you are. All the more to Hug & Love. It is so neat to watch you grow. Love and Miss you All, Gavin's Mimi:))
I love those pj's! They are so adorable. He is getting so big. I know how that is because Zack is getting so big too. He has all those rolls in his legs too. They are so cute and fun to kiss though:) I love seeing Gavin's updated pics and I can't wait to meet him in December:) Take care!
Well -- I just got home from spending a wonderful week with you guys and I miss you already. Gavin is the cutest baby ever. He is growing up way too fast. I had so much fun playing with him. His smiles and giggles crack me up. I can hardly wait to see you all again in December. Thanks again for a wonderful time. Oh ya--tell Kona I miss him too. Lots of love kisses and hugs. Nana
4 comments:
Hey Gavin,
Great pictures,
1st: you look surprised!!:)
2nd: OK let's rumble, I can take ya
3rd: I'm just kidding-I'm too cute
4th: Is your mother feeding you Miracle Grow-or what. How you have grown and what a cutie pie you are.
All the more to Hug & Love. It is so neat to watch you grow.
Love and Miss you All,
Gavin's Mimi:))
I love those pj's! They are so adorable. He is getting so big. I know how that is because Zack is getting so big too. He has all those rolls in his legs too. They are so cute and fun to kiss though:) I love seeing Gavin's updated pics and I can't wait to meet him in December:) Take care!
Well -- I just got home from spending a wonderful week with you guys and I miss you already. Gavin is the cutest baby ever. He is growing up way too fast. I had so much fun playing with him. His smiles and giggles crack me up. I can hardly wait to see you all again in December. Thanks again for a wonderful time. Oh ya--tell Kona I miss him too. Lots of love kisses and hugs.
Nana
Gavin can read already?!
Must get his smarts from papa.
(Hah!)
He's super cute! Give him a kiss from Uncle Bill.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment