Hope you enjoy! Check back often for new postings.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Trying something new
I am trying something new to see if it works. I took some video of Gavin eating...not too exciting but thought I would see how the video works on the blog. Enjoy!
It worked! It looks like Gavin really enjoys his cereal. I love the way he opens his mouth like a little bird. What a cutie! I love and miss him so much. Can't wait to see you guys in March. I'm counting the days. Love ya, Nana
Gavin, could you be any cuter!!!! I am sooooo jealous that Nana and Tyra get to come visit you. I love you and miss you soooo much. Have your mommy and daddy give you a big kiss from me!!! Love you all, Kelly
2 comments:
It worked! It looks like Gavin really enjoys his cereal. I love the way he opens his mouth like a little bird. What a cutie! I love and miss him so much. Can't wait to see you guys in March. I'm counting the days. Love ya, Nana
Gavin, could you be any cuter!!!! I am sooooo jealous that Nana and Tyra get to come visit you. I love you and miss you soooo much. Have your mommy and daddy give you a big kiss from me!!! Love you all, Kelly
Post a Comment