Another fun thing I like to do is jump in my jumperoo. Sorry you have to look at it sideways but my mom can't figure out how to turn it normal. Gosh mom! Hope you think it is fun anyway.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
I am fun!
This is my best friend Kona. He is really nice. He lets me pull his hair and doesn't get mad about it. He even lets me grab his ears. It is really fun. We like to hang out together. Well he sleeps a lot but that is okay.
I have a lot of toys. That basket is full of them. They make noises and flash some cool lights, like that ball sitting on the floor in front of me. But my favorite toy is my sock. I love pulling it off my foot. It is so fun...it never gets boring!

Another fun thing I like to do is jump in my jumperoo. Sorry you have to look at it sideways but my mom can't figure out how to turn it normal. Gosh mom! Hope you think it is fun anyway.
Another fun thing I like to do is jump in my jumperoo. Sorry you have to look at it sideways but my mom can't figure out how to turn it normal. Gosh mom! Hope you think it is fun anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Gavin,
It looks like your having a great time in your jumperoo. Way to go, build the old leg muscels. Looks like a lot of fun, and I wish you could see all of us standing on our head to watch you over and over again. You would laugh so hard to see such a site.
Love and Miss you all,
Mimi
He is so adorable, Tara. Isn't it funny how the best toys for them are not toys at all. Zack can spend a good amount of time playing with an empty water bottle or last night he was playing with the drink coasters at the Outback.
Post a Comment