Monday, February 18, 2008

Too Funny!

Gavin has just been cracking us up lately. His personality is definitely starting to come through. His latest is squealing like a pig. It is very loud and extremely high pitched. Kona has a hard time with that noise!!!! Would love to say we captured that on the video but we couldn't do that to your ears :) Home improvement continues to take hold of most of our freetime but the basement should be done very soon!!! Bryan will be very happy when that day arrives. Love and miss you all.

5 comments:

Melissa Belt said...

That is too funny! He is such a sweetheart:)

Mimi said...

Hey Cutie, give me a big brrrrbrb! Love you, miss, you. Mimi

Nana said...

Hey Gavin -- you little copy cat - you had us laughing so hard. What a little cutie you are. Nana is looking forward to visiting you in three weeks -- and guess what -- I'm bringing Tyra with me. We will have so much fun. Love you XXXOOO.

Anonymous said...

Hey Gavin~you are just the cutest ever! I love you soooo much and I am so excited that I will see you soon. We are going to have so much fun! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is hilarious!!! Im goin to try to get him to do this for me :)