Tuesday, March 18, 2008

NaNa and Tyra come to visit!

We just had a great visit from my mom and niece, Tyra. Gavin LOVED all of the attention he received and seemed a bit bored with me this morning. He was looking around as if he was thinking, "Seriously, where did everyone go? It is just back to mom and me?????" Tyra was so wonderful with him and kept him entertained every waking moment. Unfortunately the weather was not so great in Seattle, so it kept our outings to a limit. However we stayed busy playing with Gavin and of course playing lots Uno! and Yahtzee. It was nice to have helping hands, especially since Gavin was recovering from his first ear infection and his mommy and daddy were under the weather as well. We are all ready for Spring!!!!!!!!






2 comments:

Melissa Belt said...

How adorable:) I'm glad they had a good time. Tyra is so cute reading to Gavin. I hope everyone is feeling better.

Nana said...

Gosh -- I miss you guys already. Tyra and I had a wonderful time. Gavin is getting so big and he has developed his own little personality. He sure is an adorable and happy little boy -- and so fun to hang out with. Thanks you guys for everything. Love you.
Nana