Hope you enjoy! Check back often for new postings.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Where the Wild Things Are!
A day in the life of a wild animal playing with his other wild animals!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey "WILD MAM", This is so freaking great:)) Hanging out with with all the wild animals just like "Tarzan". "King of the jungle & Kona" Crawling, first tooth, and now trying to talk. These are exciting times
Hey "WILD MAM", This is so freaking great:)) Hanging out with with all the wild animals just like "Tarzan". "King of the jungle & Kona" Crawling, first tooth, and now trying to talk. These are exciting times
Hey "WILD MAM", This is so freaking great:)) Hanging out with with all the wild animals just like "Tarzan". "King of the jungle & Kona" Crawling, first tooth, and now trying to talk. These are exciting times.
Looks like Gavin is having a blast in the Jungle. I really loved the video. He sure is a vocal little guy. He cracks me up. He is growing up way too fast. I feel like I'm missing out on so much. So thankful we have the web cam, photos and videos. Love and miss you guys. Nana
4 comments:
Hey "WILD MAM",
This is so freaking great:))
Hanging out with with all the wild animals just like "Tarzan".
"King of the jungle & Kona"
Crawling, first tooth, and now trying to talk. These are exciting times
Hey "WILD MAM",
This is so freaking great:))
Hanging out with with all the wild animals just like "Tarzan".
"King of the jungle & Kona"
Crawling, first tooth, and now trying to talk. These are exciting times
Hey "WILD MAM",
This is so freaking great:))
Hanging out with with all the wild animals just like "Tarzan".
"King of the jungle & Kona"
Crawling, first tooth, and now trying to talk. These are exciting times.
Looks like Gavin is having a blast in the Jungle. I really loved the video. He sure is a vocal little guy. He cracks me up. He is growing up way too fast. I feel like I'm missing out on so much. So thankful we have the web cam, photos and videos. Love and miss you guys. Nana
Post a Comment