Hi everyone. I am 9 months old today. I have been thinking a lot about my life this far and what I want to do with it. My first thought was joining a circus with my dog Kona. I thought we could do some amazing tricks, but Kona has decided that pinching his butt isn't so much fun.
4 comments:
Hey Gavin,
You're just the cutest little guy ever. Joining the circus with Kona can be your back-up plan if needed. Your Dad had many back-up plans as I recall. Just keep pondering...and posing for your mom...and I'm sure you'll come up with so many possibilities:)) Oh the dreams we have...and the things we can do...will just amaze you, so sleep on it for awhile and don't grow up to fast little man.
We Love and Miss you All,
Mimi
Oh my -- Gavin -- you are such a cutie. I can not believe you are 9 months old already. I just saw you last week and miss you so much already. I look at your blog daily to check for updates. Your photos make me smile because your expressions are priceless. Be sure to be a good boy for mommy and don't pull her hair so much. That hurts you know. I love you. Nana
Tara, this is so adorable:) You are so creative. Every day that passes means we are one day closer to June 28 when I will get to see you again and when Gavin and Zack can play together. This also means the two of them will be that much older. I'm not sure I like that but that's okay. Love you lots!
Missy
Tara, Bryan and Gavin,
I am looking forward to meeting you, Gavin, for the first time. I have beenn following your life so far by visiting this blog. You are so darn cute! You and Zack are going to be good buddies.
Love you guys!
Sue
Post a Comment