Hope you enjoy! Check back often for new postings.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
What shall I make for dinner?
This looks good.....
This fridge door is so heavy... A little sweet red pepper hummus... OK, let's see. We have some cream cheese, hummus, jello, yogurt, and a diet Pepsi. Perfect!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Gavin, Checking out the pantry and fridge is lots of fun. Your Daddy use to do the same thing at your age:) At first I thought he was hungry, but no he was just being a "Curious George", checking out everything, and maybe looking for cookies. Love and Miss you All, Mimi
1 comment:
Hi Gavin,
Checking out the pantry and fridge is lots of fun. Your Daddy use to do the same thing at your age:) At first I thought he was hungry, but no he was just being a "Curious George", checking out everything, and maybe looking for cookies.
Love and Miss you All,
Mimi
Post a Comment