Saturday, September 6, 2008

We have been busy!

So the Stone home has been busy the last few weeks, thus the lack of blog updates. But here is what is new with us in a nutshell. I have officially gone back to work and have to say I am enjoying it so far. My new job is great and I look forward to the challenges it will bring. MiMi Stone is visiting and Gavin is having a ball. She is our temporary nanny until our new one, Mariya, can begin. Bryan has been traveling tons but we are looking forward to having him home for the next few weeks! All in all, we are doing very well.

Here is our boy in action.....I am sure the Buss family is very proud!


Gavin enjoys groovin' to the music. Here he is deep in thought and dance!







1 comment:

Nana said...

Hey little G -- looks like you can slam dunk already. Way to go! You are getting to be such a big boy. I heard the weather has been great -- and that you are having a fun time with your Mimi going for walks and to the park. I plan to come for visit the end of October and I can't wait to see you. We will go trick-or treating again -- just like we did last year. Fun! Fun! Love and miss you so much,
Nana