Saturday, October 25, 2008
Trick or Treat (a little early)
Today, our neighborhood stores had a trick or treat event. Basically it was hundreds of strollers, kids, and parents wondering around Greenwood Avenue. It was a gorgeous day so I thought, why not. Of course, Gavin has no idea what Halloween is yet, but I can tell you he thought he was pretty darn special in his monkey costume. He walked very proudly down the street waving at everyone as if to say, "Yeah, I know, my monkey costume is awesome. Thank you very much!" He lasted about 40 minutes then it was off to taste the reward of his efforts. This was the first time he has every had a lollipop, and he LOVED it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How adorable and fun does that look. I love the monkey costume. Zack had his first sucker when he got his hair cut and he loved it too. What kid wouldn't though, right?
Hey-- my lil' chunky monkey. How adorable are you in your cute costume. I will be there to see you in a few days and can't wait. We will go trick-or-treating again to Daddy's office and to your friends homes. That will be so much fun. Til then -- just know that I love and miss you lots. Nana
Post a Comment