Gavin enjoyed some fun outside this weekend with no Seattle rain...yea!!!!!!!! The leaves were beautiful and he enjoyed kicking them around. His new obsession is taking Kona for a walk. When we walk around the neighborhood, Gavin tries to hold Kona's leash like a big boy. I don't have any pics yet as I am too busy supervising the accident waiting to happen.

At the park with his buddy Issaac.
Gavin isn't quite so sure he wants to share the ball yet,
hence the serious face and death grip of the ball.
Check out my new big boy shoes! (Mom bought me a new pair yesterday after the lady measured my feet and realized the shoes that I had been wearing were a size too small....oops!)
2 comments:
Hi Gavin,
Another fun day at the park!!
Looks like you guy's had a lot of fun.
Love & Miss you All,
Mimi
Those are beautiful fall photos. And Gavin -- your Mommy always dresses you so cute. Your new shoes are very cool. Keep smiling cuz you make me smile.
Love and miss you, Nana
Post a Comment