On our way to O'hare Airport we were able to see one of my best friends Missy and her son Zack. The boys had a good time at the Hinsdale Oasis...running around and checking everything out, including each other. It was nice to see them and made us wish we lived closer so the boys could hang out more often. Thanks Missy and Zack for braving the snow and heading out to see us.
3 comments:
OMG! Those are so fricken cute! Can I just take them off of picasa so that I can have them on my computer?
Yes, you can take them off Picasa but I haven't put these in the album yet. I will do that today. If it doesn't work, let me know and I will email them to you.
I am so glad that Gavin had a chance to see his buddy Zach in Chicago. They look like they had a fun time.
Post a Comment