Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sick :(

So, Gavin has been pretty sick the last few days. Normally when he is not feeling well you can't really tell, except for the runny nose and occasional cough. He is usually his same ole self...playing hard, eating hard, and sleeping hard. This time around, our lil' guy has been pretty sick. Gavin has not wanted to do anything except sit with mommy or daddy. We have had a tough time getting him to eat or drink anything, and playing has been out of the question. So we have been watching some cartoons and catching up on our DVR shows. This afternoon he has seemed to perk up a bit and we were able to coax him into eating some applesauce and a little milk. Hopefully he is on the road to recovery. Here are a few pics of him tyring to endure a little house work (I don't know why, but he LOVES to Swifter)



2 comments:

Mimi said...

Hey Gavin,
So sorry to hear that you have been so sick, it’s pretty hard for a guy on the go to be down and under the weather like that.
Hope your feeling better by now and know we love and miss so much. Wish I was there to hold and love and spoil you as much as I could.
I’m glad to see that no matter how bad you may feel you keep helping your mommy and daddy with the swifter. What a trooper!! Always work to be done. Your the "Greatest" It is time to get back to the goofy grins and being silly again. Feel better asap.
Love and Miss you All,
Mimi

Nana said...

Gavin -- You sure are Mommy's little helper. I like to swifter as well. Love you and miss you, Nana