Sunday, February 8, 2009

18 Months Already!

Gavin had his 18 month check up today. I can't even believe it...1 1/2 already! Wow...time really goes by fast. Everything is looking good. He is 34 in long (75-90%) and weighs 27 lbs (50-75%). The doctor noticed how "curious" Gavin is and even made documentation of it in her notes. She reminded me several times that an "active guy" like Gavin needs to watched 24/7 as he is prone to get into everything. He was certainly putting on the charm with both the doctor and nurse; giving cute smiles and touching their hair. Of course, it all went south when they gave him his 3 shots. He looked at the nurse as if to say..."how dare you!"


I thought you would enjoy a few pics showing Gavin's amazing growth thus far.

Gavin at 2 weeks old.



9 months old





18 months old!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa Belt said...

Awww...how cute! I feel the same way. I can't believe they are already 1 1/2. Zack will will be 19 months tomorrow.

Mimi said...

Gavin,
It’s just amazing how much you have grown and changed in this last 18 months. You’re just the cutest, sweetest and most adorable little guy ever. Keep your mom and dad busy and have a great Valentine’s Day:)
Love & Miss You All,
Mimi