The Woodland Park Zoo...Gavin enjoyed the miniature cow, especially has it "mooed." Although the sun was shining, it was a bit chilly.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
A Visit from Nana and Great Aunt Sandi
We just had a great visit from my mom (Nana) and my Aunt Sandi (Nandy). We had a such a nice time and Gavin really enjoyed hanging out with them. They had the opportunity to babysit Gavin while I worked this week because our babysitter is on vacation. I think Gavin wore them out but had fun none the less. The weather was thankfully fantastic in Seattle this week, so we had the chance to go the park, the zoo, and to some outdoor shopping malls. Here are LOTS of pictures of their stay in Seattle. Enjoy!

The Woodland Park Zoo...Gavin enjoyed the miniature cow, especially has it "mooed." Although the sun was shining, it was a bit chilly.
The Woodland Park Zoo...Gavin enjoyed the miniature cow, especially has it "mooed." Although the sun was shining, it was a bit chilly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Zack has that guitar and loves it too:) He also has that tub but at my mom's house.
Gavin -- How much fun Aunt Sandi and I had playing with you. You are the cutest little boy in the world. I can't wait until Florida -- we will have fun in the sun and sand.
Love, hugs, and kisses,
Nana
Post a Comment