Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

The day before Easter we dyed Easter eggs with our Seattle Family. Gavin had lots of fun....and surprisingly didn't make a mess. Aunt CoCo was very pleased with that :)
Erin and Isaac

The DeLeon Family





MiMi and Poppi made it to Seattle safely after driving a long way from Indiana. They arrived the evening before Easter. Luckily just in time to watch Gavin really get into his Easter Egg Hunt and to find all the fun stuff in his Easter baskets. The boys didn't waste anytime and got to work building cabinets for our garage!









1 comment:

Nana said...

Hi Gavin,
It looks like you had fun with your buddies coloring Easter eggs and then finding them on Easter morning. I think the Easter bunny was very good to you. I hope you are having a great visit with you MiMi and Poppi. I love and miss you --
Nana