Last weekend, I had the opportunity to sneak away for a little "Tara time." That's right...just me, myself, and I. I have to admit, it was the first time I ever really enjoyed being on an airplane by myself. I read a book, listened to my IPOD without any interruptions, and could pee without having to think up a strategic plan. It was great!!!! I had such a wonderful time catching up with old friends back in Chicago. We laughed and talked and talked...it was like I never left. Thanks for a great weekend girls!

Jenny and Steve @ their baby shower.

Missy and her son, Zack.

The Phillip's Family (minus Abigail (4), who was the photographer)
* I am missing a pic of Karen. The only one I had was of her bare pregnant belly (she is expecting twins!!), and I know she would have killed me if I posted it. :)
2 comments:
So glad you had a wonderful time last weekend in Chicago seeing old friends. I'm sure it was great to get away for a little "Tara Time" --- but also great to be back home with your boys. Love ya, Mom
Everyone looks so great!! So much has changed but everything still looks the same. Im so glad everyone was able to get together!!
Melis
Post a Comment