Hi there! Here are some pics of Gavin from the last week. We have been having some fun, and not so fun days. Although G has always been a momma's boy, he seems not to be able to do anything, unless I am about 2 feet away from him. There have been lots of screaming and tears. Although sweet at times, it is a bit frustrating for both Bryan and I. We know it is a phase....just waiting for it to pass. In exciting news, Gavin is just a huge sponge right now. He is able to identify all his letters and numbers 1-10. He pretty much repeats anything we say (yes, I have had to clean up my language!) And he is quite fearless trying lots of new things, except for new foods :( Anyway, since we are heading on vacation for a few weeks these pics will have to hold ya over until we return.
1 comment:
So Gavin is in the screeming stage now --- I told you pay backs are rough. We threatend to cut your screemer out when you were little. LOL
Can't wait to see you guys next week -- screemer and all.
Luv you guys,
Nanners
Post a Comment