Gavin and I spent the first part of our vacation at my mom's house. We arrived to 97 degree heat and 100% humidity. Gavin wasn't sure what to think about the weather but he did his best not to get too grumpy. We enjoyed our stay and were very busy watching Tyra play basketball, visiting local parks, and hanging with my sister and her family in Mt. Carmel, IL. Here are a few pics. There are better pics on Bryan's camera which I have yet to load (700 of them!). Anyway, you get the idea.
Gavin loved watering my mom's flowers. Not sure he ever watered the flowers but he watered himself pretty good!
Mom and brother Tim
2 comments:
Gavin,
It looks like you had a great time at Nana's house. Watering Nana's flowers was probably very refreshing to them as well as you:)) in the heat we had. I know you had a great visit with your Nana and the family and it was hard for them to say good-bye.
We all love and miss you,
Mimi
Oh dear -- these photos bring back such wonderful memories of your visit with us. Can't wait to see the other 700 photos. LOL We had such a great time -- but it was way too short. I'm checking flights to Seattle daily -- so watch for me to show up soon. Love and hugs, Nanners
Post a Comment