Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2 Year Wellness Checkup

Gavin had his 2 year check-up yesterday and am happy to report all is going well!!!! He is 37 1/2 inches tall ("off the chart" the doctor said related to the % chart). He weighs 31 lbs and 1 oz and his head has grown into his body! He was such a big boy in the doctor's office and let her examine him with all those funny looking instruments. He didn't even cry when he received a shot in the leg! It helped that I gave him his "fuit snack" to eat while they were poking and prodding him.

Other news to report is that Gavin has started his transition into school (daycare). He has done a great job and says that "school is fun" and "I like school this much" and will open his arms real wide. Little does he know that the hour he has been there playing will turn into 7 once Mommy starts working again! I shall report about the real start next week. Should be interesting.

Lastly....the blog will take a brief intermission with pictures. We recently sold our old computer desk and have yet to purchase a new one which means our desktop computer is taking a break for a moment. Sorry to disappoint but will hopefully be back soon!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Hey -- don't make the Blog intermission too long or I will have withdrawals from not seeing my Gavin. I guess this includes no video cam talks either. What a bummer. Nana