Saturday, October 3, 2009

"I LIKE BUS"

Bryan woke up the other morning and said "let's take a bus ride down to the city." Gavin's response "I like bus." So off we went to Pike's Market. We enjoyed the flowers, some French pastries, and experienced the city transportation. It was a good day!




2 comments:

Mimi said...

Gavin,
Your Great Grandmother Gonser used to take your Daddy and Aunt Jaclyn all over Fort Wayne on the Bus too:))
She didn’t drive so when they would come over to stay overnight, they would take the bus to the mall or downtown for lunch or just go for a ride to pass the time. They thought it was a lot of fun too!! Glad you like to ride the Bus as well:)) because it's a great adventure.
Love and Miss You All,
Mimi

Nana said...

What a nce bus trip. Being spontaneous is always more fun. Really love the shadow photo -- as does Bob. Love your blog and always check for updates. They don't come fast enough for me. I'll see you guys soon -- and can't wait. Love, kisses, and hugs. Nanner