Saturday, October 3, 2009

Random PIcs!

This is what happens when I actually mop the floor! Gavin ran into the kitchen expecting the usual dirt to grip to his socks and keep him from sliding. Instead, he realized that clean floors don't have a lot of traction and he slid head first into the corner of the cabinet.

Here is a good shot of the bump. We are lucky he didn't split it open. He isn't quite aiming for the right spot but liked the ice none the less!

Gavin having a taste of a blueberry banana smoothie! I think he likes it.

2 comments:

Nana said...

I'm sure that is the first of many bumps. It only hurts for a little while. He is so darn cute. I think he needs to be a model. Love and miss ya, Nana

Mimi said...

Gavin,
There has to be a better way to get a smoothie Dude-
Take it easy on your adorable little head and just ask your Mommy next time.
I’m sending hugs and kiss’s your way.
Love and Miss You,
Mimi