I can't believe my little boy will be 2 1/2 years old on the 5th. Where has the time gone? I would love to say the two's haven't been so terrible but I would be lying. Although this stage has had its challenges, it has also one that I absolutely love. Gavin is learning so much everyday and I am amazed at what he knows and what he remembers. He knows all of the letters of the alphabet and their sounds. Can count to 20 on good days although there are several number fourteens in the sequence. Is starting to dress himself with some success...sometimes the legs end up in the same opening or he tries to squeeze his head through an armhole! He also loves to cook with mom and is such a good little helper. Gavin also loves to sing many songs but Hokey Pokey, If Your Happy and You Know It, and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star are his faves. My favorite thing about Gavin right now are the things he says. Below are just a few of my favorite:
"Mom, should we cuddle?"
" Should we have a dance party?"
"Mom, you are my best friend."
"I love you to the moon and back."
"Are you kidding me?"
Even when we have had a rough day with many tantrums, it is all erased when he gives me a big hug at night, a kiss, and says "thank you so much!" I am never quite sure what he is thanking me for but I will take it!
1 comment:
Wow! That is a bright green rain slicker you have there. You look adorable in it. And -- I love how you help daddy clean the garage. Can't believe you will be 2 and 1/2 on February 5th. You are growing up way too fast. Love and kisses, Nana
Post a Comment