We came home from school today to find a rather large box on our front door steps. Gavin was excited and eager to find out what was inside. We knew the box came from MiMi, so G called and immediately he asked if he could open the box. No "hello". No "how are you MiMi." Just simply..."Can I open the box?" MiMi sent a nice little incentive for Gavin to use the big boy potty......a cement truck! Let's hope it works. For now, I let him play with it and let me tell you...he took it all around the house. Tomorrow it will sit out of arms reach as a reminder to use the potty....we shall see :)
3 comments:
I sure hope this bribery thing works for you --- but you know you are dealing with a little boy who has a mind of his own. Someday soon he will just surprise you -- maybe when I visit in two weeks. Love, Nanners
Sweet Gavin,
No bribe just you’re Mimi spoiling you as she “Love’s” to do. Hope you enjoy your cement truck.
Love & Miss You All,
Mimi
Post a Comment