Walking up the stairs to his 1st dental appt.
Friday, April 23, 2010
First Dentist Appointment
While we are on our vacation, we realized that Gavin's first dental appointment was scheduled while we were away. Mimi and Poppi were brave souls to volunteer to take him. For those of you that know my lil man, he is very a strong willed, at times cautious, a little on the wild side, but very sensitive guy. I thought for sure this appointment would be disastrous....I imagined dental chairs rising up and down in a fast motion while dental instruments banging against each other, and tooth brushes flying up in the air. Well, I was very wrong! Check out the pics below of my very courageous and well mannered boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gavin -- Nana is so proud of you for being such a good boy at the dentist. It looks like you opened wide. Did you thank MiMi for taking you????? Love and kisses!
Gavin-
You were just the “Best Little Patient” at the Dentist office. I was so proud of how you did everything Jessica asked you to do, and Dr. Falcone was impressed as well :))
Best of all, your first visit to the dentist was a great check-up with no cavities. Way to go G-Man, and Poppi and I enjoyed our stop at the ice cream shop afterward too:))
Love & Miss You,
Mimi
Post a Comment