In anticipation of the arrival of Gavin's little brother, he got a big boy bed. Gavin loves it and we enjoy reading bedtime books every night with him. I have to say naps have a been a little longer since the new bed arrived. He loves to lounge and relax!



I thought I would add this pic of Gavin hangin' out with a few of his buds. They thought it would be fun to eat string cheese on the stairs
2 comments:
Thanks guys for finally giving us an update. Gavin you are just as adorable as ever. Love the video! And--I'm so happy the potty training is in progress. You need to get out of those nasty diapers before baby brother arrives. I also love your new bed Gavin---It looks so comfortable. That is so nice of you to give up your crib. I can't wait to see everyone at Tyler and Sam's wedding. That should be a really fun time. Until then I am sending hugs and kisses. xxxxooo Love and miss you guys, Nanna
I just finished looking at your recent photos in the photo album. The backyard baseball ones are so cute. Gavin you have a great stance and follow thru -- and I love the way you keep your eye on the ball. Uncle Timbo would be so proud of you. We will have to play a little baseball when you visit next month.
Luv, Nanners
Post a Comment