Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Gavin!


Dear Gavin -

Happy 3rd birthday sweetheart! I can't believe it has been 3 years already! You have made our lives so much richer and surprise us each day with your sense of humor, your curiosity, and your stubbornness. We appreciate your affection and cherish each day that you come up to us and say "I love you Mommy" or "I love you Daddy." You also amaze and delight us each day with your willingness to learn. We are so proud of you. We look forward to the years to come and can't wait to see what is in store for us!

We love you Gavin!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

Nana said...

Yes -- Gavin has certain enriched all our lives. His smiles are infectious. Our only regret is that we don't live closer -- we miss him so much. We love you Gavin with all our hearts. Happy 3rd Birthday Gavin!!!!
Love, hugs and kisses,
Nana and Bobba