
View from the back porch

The gang checking out a possible whale sighting.

Gavin enjoying some time on the beach.

Gavin and Isaac on a hike.
This past weekend we went on our 2nd Annual vacation with our Seattle Family. This year we stayed on Whidbey Island; a short ferry ride to the northwest of Seattle in Puget Sound. We had a wonderful time laughing, hanging out, eating good food, and trying to stay positive about the not so nice weather. All in all it was a fantastic getaway and a tradition that we hope continues for years to come. Thanks to the DeLeon's, Houser's, and Robertson's for a fun filled weekend!
1 comment:
It looks like everyone had a wonderful time on your little get-a-way. I am so happy that you are blessed with a wonderful Seattle family. I'm sure you will have many memories together. I love watching the boys grow. Love and miss you guys. Nana
Post a Comment