Saturday, September 11, 2010

Birthday Celebration #2

On Saturday, August 7th we hosted a little birthday party at our house. I was banking on an outdoor party considering it is August in Seattle....however it poured all day long. So, I put on a smile and hosted 20 adults and 8 toddlers under the age of 3 in our tiny home. I have to say we had a lot of fun despite the rain!
Gavin helping me make some cupcakes for the party.




Maddie and Theo picking out their treat!
I think Andre enjoyed his!

The next 4 pics crack me up because they show the many faced of Gavin. We get to experience these funny gestures daily....hope you enjoy as well.



Trying on his new roller skates from Aunt Megan and Uncle Jeff!

1 comment:

Nana said...

I am so glad that the rain didn't dampen your spirits. It looks like the party was a big success. I especially enjoyed the many faces of Gavin. He sure know how to express himself. What a little cutie. Love and kisses, Nanners