I was blessed with a great Mom's group when I had Gavin 3 years ago. 10 random women, living in the same area, were placed together for a 12 week session on raising newborns. We are still friends today and I am so thankful to have them in my life. The pics below are from our boating excursion with one of the women, Penny, and her family. We set out on Lake Union on one of the few gorgeous Seattle evenings this summer. We had a blast and enjoyed the amazing views.
The night we went out happened to be sailboat racing night....it was beautiful but crazy!

Theo and Gavin


The moon rising as we were about to dock the boat. The pic doesn't do it justice.
1 comment:
What a wonderful experience for Gavin -- an evening on the water with friends. Seattle has so much to offer and I believe Gavin has already experienced most of them. He is a very lucky little boy. We love and miss you guys so much. Hugs, Nana
Post a Comment