Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Big Brother

Gavin is such a great big brother. He is adjusting surprisingly well since we just rocked his entire world as he knew it. Gavin wants to hold Andrew often and likes to feed him his bottle when he is able to. Here are some Gavin quotes about the whole new baby thing:



"Why is he growling?" (in response to Andrew trying to burp or poop)

"My baby brother is just so adorable!"

"Mom, why is he sucking on your boobie?." (which I then explain the whole milk thing)

"Why do you make milk like a cow?"

"Do you think Andrew could be a little quieter...I can't hear the TV."











2 comments:

Nana said...

My two grandson's sure do look alike. How great it is to see Gavin playing the big brother role. I love Gavin's comments. Hugs, Nana

Mimi said...

Brother's Gavin & Andrew,
Big and Small how sweet are you two. Gavin your such a great
"Big Brother" :))
Love the picture's.
Love always,
Mimi