Andrew is such a sweet little baby! He has certainly showed us how to relax and enjoy baby #2. His sweet cries and grunts make us laugh. Although he is starting to awake and finally realize he is no longer in his comfy womb....he is still such a gentle baby. I often thought while pregnant, "how can I love another baby as much as I love Gavin?" It was love at first sight with Andrew and I realized quickly that a mother's love is abundant and there is plenty to go around!
2 comments:
Thank you so much for finally posting more photos of baby Andrew. What a little cutie! I can hardly wait to see him and hold him. You are truly blessed to have two adorable little boys. Love, Nanners
Andrew,
As we awaited your arrival on October 2, 2010, your Mimi and Big Brother Gavin were so excited to meet you. Gavin would ask if he had a new brother yet and Mimi would say your Mommy and Daddy will let us know when you arrived. When we got the call that you had made your entrance, boy was Gavin & Mimi excited.
What an adorable little miracle we have been blessed with.
Welcome Little Guy :))
Love and miss you all,
Mimi
Post a Comment