Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We headed to Craven Farms in Snohomish for a little pumpkin patch fun. It was a beautiful fall day so we thought let's get this family of 4 out of the house. Our goal was to be out the door by 10am and by 11:15 we were ready to roll! Anyway, by the time we arrived we were ready for some fun. Gavin enjoyed every moment and Andrew did great too...sleeping almost the entire time.









2 comments:

Nana said...

What beautiful fall photos. I sure hope the weather remains like that while I there visiting. I can't wait to meet Andrew. And -- so happy for you that he is a good baby. It will be so much fun to just to hang out and enjoy the boys. I am so excited! See everyone soon. Love, hugs, and kisses, Nana

Mimi said...

Hey Gavin,
Nice pumpkin you got dude- Looks like you all had an great day at the Pumpkin Patch:))
Love and Miss You All,
Mimi