
First bath for Andrew. Although he looks very displeased with his situation, he actually likes taking a bath.

Doing what he does best....sleeping. However I will note that he does this best during daylight hours. He has a different version of sleep during the night. It mostly involves not doing it or grunting so loud that it keeps the rest of us awake. But I will not complain!!!!!! His older brother never slept at all, so I will take what I can get :)

Andrew is really a precious little guy. He is very sweet and pretty chill. We feel so blessed to have this guy in our life. It seems weird to imagine how our family functioned without him!
1 comment:
Ahhhhhhh -- my precious little Andrew. I wish I could hold him right now. He is a beautiful baby and is so good. You are blessed as am I. Love and hugs, MOM
Post a Comment