Halloween was fun filled this year with many festivities. From pumpkin carving to baking, a Microsoft haunted house to trick or treating...there was plenty to do. Gavin really got into it this year and was very excited to wear his costume. In fact, he had been wearing it for about a month!

Nana and her boys


Andrew sleeping through out the trick or
treatin'


Isn't that the cutest
lil pumpkin you have ever seen??

Mr. Cool in his costume

Isaac and Gavin looking thrilled at the Microsoft haunted house. (Although they weren't impressed, I must admit it was amazing to see how the transformed the office into a haunted house.)

Gavin and Andre eying one another and
thinking "why in the heck do our parents make us do this."
1 comment:
What great memories! I had so much fun during my visit. Thank you guys for a wonderful time. I miss my two little precious boys soooooo much and thinking about when I can visit again. Give my boys hugs and kisses. Love, Nana
Post a Comment