Well, it happened. Not to Bryan of course, but to me. I saw Dave Matthews in random spots 2 days in a row. The first time was at U Village an outdoor shopping mall. I gave him a head nod as to say "Holy shit....your Dave Matthews." In response, he nodded like "Yes, I know who I am, now stop staring!" The second day was at the Seattle Center. This time when I saw him, I had to talk to him. I told him how weird it was that I saw him twice in 2 days and that my husband would piss his pants if he was here right now. I told him I didn't want to cause a distraction but would love a pic and he was sooooooo cool about it. Must say...it made my day. Bryan is still bitter about it!!!! :)
Friday, December 10, 2010
DMB
Those of you that know us, know that Dave Matthews is an icon in the Stone household. It has been a long standing joke that Bryan has a huge "man crush" on Dave. Every year Bryan buys tickets to see Dave at the Gorge and every year no one wants to go. Not because we don't love DMB (believe me I love me some Dave) but it always falls on Labor Day and to be honest I have seen my fair share of DMB concerts. Anyway, we always tease Bryan about what he would do if he ran into Dave on the street (Dave lives in Seattle).
Well, it happened. Not to Bryan of course, but to me. I saw Dave Matthews in random spots 2 days in a row. The first time was at U Village an outdoor shopping mall. I gave him a head nod as to say "Holy shit....your Dave Matthews." In response, he nodded like "Yes, I know who I am, now stop staring!" The second day was at the Seattle Center. This time when I saw him, I had to talk to him. I told him how weird it was that I saw him twice in 2 days and that my husband would piss his pants if he was here right now. I told him I didn't want to cause a distraction but would love a pic and he was sooooooo cool about it. Must say...it made my day. Bryan is still bitter about it!!!! :)

Well, it happened. Not to Bryan of course, but to me. I saw Dave Matthews in random spots 2 days in a row. The first time was at U Village an outdoor shopping mall. I gave him a head nod as to say "Holy shit....your Dave Matthews." In response, he nodded like "Yes, I know who I am, now stop staring!" The second day was at the Seattle Center. This time when I saw him, I had to talk to him. I told him how weird it was that I saw him twice in 2 days and that my husband would piss his pants if he was here right now. I told him I didn't want to cause a distraction but would love a pic and he was sooooooo cool about it. Must say...it made my day. Bryan is still bitter about it!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG -- It's true -- it's really, really true. You really did see Dave Mathews. The photo is "priceless."
Post a Comment