I am totally in la la land with my boys right now. They are amazing and I just feel like they are growing up way too fast. I get teary eyed thinking that I no longer have a baby in newborn clothes or when Gavin tells me "I can do it all by myself" a little pang goes through my heart. Don't get me wrong...I am totally annoyed when I have to get up 2-3 times a night or when Gavin comes out of his room at bedtime a bazillion times but I still just can't get enough of these two!
2 comments:
Totality so sweet!! I just adore our boys and miss you so much. Gavin your such a great little helper for your mom and dad and it looks like Andrew likes your help too:))
Hugs and Kisses to you all,
Love, Mimi
My grandsons are just too cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. I am so happy you (Tara) decided to stay home this year. The boys will grow up fast and you will always have these precious moments to look back on. I think of you guys everyday. Sure wish you lived closer. I will plan a trip out there soon. Luv and Hugs, Nana
Post a Comment