Another little one was added to the gang this year....and finally it is a GIRL!!!! Brooke Robertson joined us on January 1st, making quite the entrance. Welcome to the world Brooke...we can't wait to spoil you :)
Andrew and Brooke are just 3 months apart but as you can see, she isn't quite certain about the giant laying next to her. What a difference 3 months and a few pounds make!
2 comments:
Welcome Brooke-
You’re the newest little one, so adorable and such a cutie-pie and it looks like your going to have the best group of “Big Brother’s” to look after you ever. Welcome to the extended family.
Love,
Mimi
Yes -- you Seattle family is growing. Little Brooke with have a lot of big brothers looking out for her. I can't believe how big Andrew is getting. Wow -- where is that tiny little boy I saw last. I'm so happy you are surrounded by great friends. Love you guys -- Nanners
Post a Comment