Since starting this blog 3 years ago, I have realized that I am a bloghead. Somewhat like a Deadhead, but instead of potuilli smelling and tie-dye clothes wearing hippie, I am reading my daily blogs curled up in a cozy chair, wearing comfy pants, and unfortunately often smelling like baby vomit! I thought I would share a few of these blogs with you....you may choose to follow or simply get a taste of being a bloghead; but my guess is you will enjoy either way.
To begin I always check out our friends blog to the right .........>
In fact through the Pittman's blog I have found the the first two..which are often inspirational and very real blogs:
handsakerfamilyblog.blogspot.com
(this family needs a lot of prayer and positive energy right now.....to get a full idea you might want to begin reading as far back as October. And you may want to grab a tissue too.)
(this family needs a lot of prayer and positive energy right now.....to get a full idea you might want to begin reading as far back as October. And you may want to grab a tissue too.)
(I have no idea who this person is but she can write!!!! Her posts are often hilarious and really do tell a story)
(This is one beautiful blog. Our 1st nanny is the author of this gem and she does most of the artwork and pics too...AMAZING!)
(Of course I couldn't forget my daily celebrity gossip blog.....it's a must!)
1 comment:
Thanks for the very nice nod on your blog. It looks like we both know Leslie and Alison. The blogosphere is crazy that way!
By the way, I love your blog and will check back often. Your kids are adorable! Thanks again!
Post a Comment