Hope you enjoy! Check back often for new postings.
Monday, March 21, 2011
Sophie and feet!
The two loves of Andrew's life right now are Sophie the giraffe and his feet. He can't get enough of either! Also, Andrew, you are not a very good night time sleeper at this moment....help your parents out please!!!! :)
Andrew -- you are and adorable happy little boy! I chuckle everytime I look at your photos. Can't wait for you to visit so I can spoil you like I did Gavin. And -- help your mom and dad out and start sleeping thru the night. Hugs and kisses, Nana
Tara, you guys really need to make a few more babies. Consider it a science experiment--do the Neuman and Stone genes always come together in exactly the same way, thus creating identical children every time? I mean look at this little guy! He looks soooooooo much like Gavin!!! Which is lucky for you, since Gavin is one handsome little man. :) --Trista
4 comments:
Andrew your just Adorable!!!
Love your expressions and that darling smile:))
Love you,
Mimi
What a cutie!! Aren't feet cool? Love and miss ya'll!
Andrew -- you are and adorable happy little boy! I chuckle everytime I look at your photos. Can't wait for you to visit so I can spoil you like I did Gavin. And -- help your mom and dad out and start sleeping thru the night. Hugs and kisses, Nana
Tara, you guys really need to make a few more babies. Consider it a science experiment--do the Neuman and Stone genes always come together in exactly the same way, thus creating identical children every time? I mean look at this little guy! He looks soooooooo much like Gavin!!! Which is lucky for you, since Gavin is one handsome little man. :)
--Trista
Post a Comment