Wednesday, April 6, 2011
6 Months Old!
Andrew you are 6 months old already! You are growing up way too fast. We went to the doctor today and here are your specs: Length: 27 in (75%ile); Weight: 16lb 13.5 oz (50 %ile); Head: 44.5 cm (90 %ile). Dr. Eldred said you look like one healthy, happy, thriving little boy. Your mom and dad completely agree. Besides having a cold for the last 3 months (I am serious...you have been sick all winter) you are all in all a healthy little boy. We love you very much and your smile melts our hearts every day! Here is what you are doing these days: * Smiling a lot at just about everything. You love watching your big brother and smile every time he walks in the room. * You roll around the floor like a speed demon. * You can sit pretty good by yourself but need a little help at times. * You are tummy sleeper. Try as we might to keep you on your back, you roll right over and sleep on your belly...whatever I works I say! You still wake up a few times at night but we are working on it. * You are eating solids. So far you have tried pears, apples, peas, sweet potatoes, carrots, and squash. You pretty much like it all! * You put anything and everything in your mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Andrew -- You are such a little cutie. Your smile melts my heart. So you are rolling around the floor now--- How fun is that! You can roll around with Bogie when you come visit me in a week. I can't wait to see you and all your funny little faces. Be a good boy for Mommy on the plane. It will be a long day for you -- and for Mommy. Nana loves you very much. See you soon. Hugs and kisses
One of Haven’s Little Blessings - Andrew you’re just so cute and adorable and it’s a real treat to watch you grow and see how much you have changed. You’re such a smiling happy little boy and I can’t wait to see you again in a couple of weeks.
Love and Miss You All,
Mimi
I love looking at my boys
Soooooo cute! What a sweet smile! Totally see why your hearts keeping melting over and over again. Andrew, come teach your pal Sarah how to roll over and how it's cool to be on your belly. She's just not convinced yet. Keep these sweet sweet pics coming! And for heaven's Tara, make them bigger! ;-) Okay, well I guess I can click on them to do that...
Post a Comment