Monday, May 23, 2011

7 going on 8 months

So I have been a bit behind in my blog updates.  We have all battled another round of illness (I should note that thankfully I was spared this time.) None the less, I have cleaned up more poop, throw up, and snotty noses than I would have liked and frankly would rather forget the past few weeks.  However, our Lil A is growing like a weed.  Here are just a few of the milestones that Andrew has decided to take on,even while battling the flu and all!

At 7 months Andrew:
  • cut 2 bottom teeth and is currently working on the top 2.
  •  is trying desperately to crawl, however just can't get his body to do what is mind is telling him.  So instead, he rotates in a circle on his belly until he has reached an adequate circumference in order to obtain the object of his desire.  (This object is usually a toy that Gavin is playing with)
  • absolutely adores his big brother Gavin and laughs at anything he does. 
  • Beginning to eat a few finger foods like Cheerio's and MumMums.
  • is still NOT sleeping through the night, but he is working on it!!!!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Andrew,
You’re just so adorable. Growing up way to fast, getting new teeth, learning to crawl and trying to keep up with your “Big Brother” is a lot of busy work:)) Your smile just warms my heart. Looking forward to your next visit.
Love and Miss you All,
Mimi

Nana said...

Andrew -- What a cutie you are. and you are getting so big. I'm happy you look up to your big brother and that you think he is funny. Love, hugs and kisses, Nana

Christine said...

Tara, I don't think either of your boys could possiblye be any cuter. Sorry to hear you were fighting sickness. Ugh. The not at all glamorous part of motherhood. MumMums are great, ehh? But boy was a sticky mess the left overs are! We are in MumMum stage too. Just tonight, we saw that Sarah has three more new teeth and can see there are another 3 really close to breaking through. This many teeth at once cannot be comfortable for these kiddos. :-( We must catch up soon! We miss you guys and think of you often.