The boys and I had a wonderful time on our visit home. We enjoyed spending time with everyone and the boys certainly enjoyed all the attention they received. Gavin keeps asking when we are going back, because it is "boring" at our house!
Gavin was a rock star on both days of travel. He is such a big boy now and really helped me out, especially since Andrew was pretty darn fussy on all of the flights. In fact, while I was up walking Andrew around near the back of the plane, I watched Gavin order his own drink from the flight attendant, asked her to open it for him, and then poured himself a nice cold glass of apple juice. The flight attendant even told me later that he said please and thank you! It brought tears to my eyes!!!
Although the weather was manic while we were visiting (raining, windy, and cold (40's).....hot (80's), beautiful the next); we had all sorts of fun playing outside, going to Chuck E Cheese, and walking dogs. We even had to go to the basement one evening when the tornado sirens went off in my sister's town. Never a dull moment that is for sure!
Thanks everyone for a wonderful visit! You are missed and loved everyday!



2 comments:
All the photos brought back so many happy memories of your visit. I had such a wonderful time with you and the boys. I miss you every day and our house is way too quiet since you left. Gavin and Andrew are the most handsome, sweetest and most precious little boys in the whole world. And--how proud you must be of Gavin for being such a big boy on the flights. Also, Andrew's smile just melts my heart. Love and kisses, Nana
PS: Can't wait to see everyone in June.
What "Great Memories" of a wonderful visit. My boy's are growing up so fast.
Love and Miss you all,
Mimi
Post a Comment