I mentioned awhile back that we purchased a cabin with our friends, Nick and Corinne DeLeon back in December. It is located on a little island in the south Sound about a 2 hour drive from Seattle. It has been a work in progress, a lot done by our contractor, but the rest completed by us. I must admit, most of the sweat was put in by Bryan, Nick and Corinne (i was entertainment for the children!). And a BIG thank you to them, because the cabin looks amazing! I thought I would share a few pics. (Unfortunately our before pics weren't that great and were few and far between. You can check out our photo album to the right to see more) We are excited to share our new cabin with all of our family and friends!
 |
| The family room before..... |
 |
| The family room after! |
 |
| The Harstine House |
 |
| Part of the long driveway |
 |
| The view! |
 |
| Standing at the front door |
2 comments:
Love, love, love you cabin and can't wait to spend some time there. What a beautiful and view -- and a great place for the boys. They will make many happy memories there. I was lucky enough to see the before--so I can really appreciate the after, What a beautiful get-a-way. You guys did good. Nana
PS: Just checked out more cabin photos in your photo albums -- Wow!!! You cabin looks like it is right out of Home and Garden or HGTV. Simply BEAUTIFUL! When can we book our reservation???? lol Nanners
Post a Comment