Monday, June 6, 2011

My Boys

 My boys are pretty darn handsome, I must admit.  I know I am a smidge bias being part of their family, but really, how cute are they!  We have been having some fun family time together, which has made this momma happy.  I love when we are able to hang out and relax with one another and just really enjoy the moment.  Gavin loves exploring right now and feels he is the resident expert on just about anything.  In fact, the stuff he makes up is pretty darn hilarious.  Did you know that deer are magical creatures or salt and pepper were made 'specially' for little boys to help in the kitchen?  And our Andrew is growing up too fast.  I can say he is now officially crawling.  Although slow, he is much happier to be able to get what he wants. (video to come soon.) And I can't forget Bryan :)  He has been working his arss off at his job, as well as getting our cabin in tip top shape which all is very much appreciated.  But I am so thankful to have him as my partner in crime when it comes to raising these 2 boys.  He is an amazing dad and husband!



Gavin with one of his many shells


That's right....Andrew is now on the move!


Andrew and Bryan hiking down to the water



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gavin needs to come for his sleepover before you leave town. Need some G time!

Nana said...

Yes- your boys are absolutely adorable. Even Bryan!!!! Sounds like Gavin is still cracking everyone up with his wild imagination. He is definately one of a kind. And--watch out--Andrew is now on the move. Is he still making all those silly faces? Love the photo Bryan and Andrew hiking. Andrew's smile tells it all. You are a great mommy and have done a wonderful job raising my favorite little boys. Can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks. Love and hugs, Nanners