Sunday, August 7, 2011

Zoo Camp



Gavin went to his first camp the last week of July at the Woodland Park Zoo. It is only blocks from our house, but I was so nervous for him. I just hoped he would do okay and that he would have a good time. My fears were put aside quickly. On the first day, I walked him into his room to meet his leaders, and he turned to me, gave me a big hug and said "I've got this mom! See you later." I was so proud of him. What courage and confidence this guy has!!!!






Gavin and his buddie, Maddie.


2 comments:

Nana said...

Zooper Day Camp -- how cute! And our Zooper boy enjoyed it. What a Zooper trooper! So proud of our big boy. Hugs, Nana

Mimi said...

Glad you had Fun at Zoo Camp Gavin. I bet you and Maddie had a great time.
Love you,
Mimi