Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Play time...

We have had a bit of down time lately. Big G was exposed to the "pox", chicken that is, so we have decided to lay low for a bit. We have learned a lot about the virus and apparently he won't be contagious for about another week or so, but still we thought better safe than sorry. I can tell you one thing....he will be getting vaccinated as soon as he can (Andrew too!) Why can't they get the vaccine now? The world of vaccination is way more complicated than I could ever imagine, but long version short...they both just got an MMR shot (which is live) so they now have to wait for the chicken pox vaccine (which is also live). You apparently can do them on the same do or you have to space them out. I chose to space them out....I know...wrong choice. Oh well! I will keep you posted on pox watch 2011 as soon as we know something.
In the meantime, here are a few pics of play time....






I love this!  

Don't disrupt a genius at work!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Oh dear, I hope Gavin doesn't get the chicken pox. That would be right when I am going to be there. Stay healthy boys ---- please. Love and hugs, Nana