| Riding in the jeep. |
| Gavin and a really really gross slug! He spent most of his days capturing slugs and then holding them captive until he released them each night. I think at one point he had about 30 slugs. GROSS! |
| Gavin and Bryan working in the yard! Bryan let Gavin ride in the bed of the truck while cleaning up sticks in the driveway. Gavin thought that was so "awesome!" |
| Beautiful day for a ferry ride back to Seattle. |
| Brothers, very tired, and relaxing on the ferry! |
1 comment:
So happy the weather has been great for you to enjoy your weekends at the cabin. What a great place for the boys to hang out and explore nature. How fun for you Gavin to help Daddy clean up the yard and ride in the bed of his truck. Love you boys so much and I'm counting the days until I can see you. Hugs and kisses.
Post a Comment